Sun, Feb 18|
Elevator Co-Warehousing + Community
9 Weeks ADHD Women Group Coaching - Class2
Gain access to new skills and tools. Take control of your ADHD struggles and Empower yourself to achieve your goals
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2024, 3:30 PM CST – May 05, 2024, 3:30 PM CDT
Elevator Co-Warehousing + Community, 1402 Jones St, Omaha, NE 68102, USA
About the event
Life as women is messy..... Life as a woman with ADHD can be even messier to say the least.. Sparking deep feelings of disempowerment,
- Are you tired from the constant feeling of not being good enough no matter how hard you keep trying?
- Have you spent all your life apologizing? You keep holding yourself back from opportunities to avoid being a disappointment?
- Do you find yourself consistently frustrated by tasks that seem effortless for others but leave you feeling drained?
- Is your life a repetitive firefighting mode, you find yourself overwhelmed, panicked through the day and can't complete all the tasks as planned?
- Overwhelmed Mom syndrome, you keep trying all the suggested parenting advice and exhausted by parenting tips that seem to work for all other parents but you??
- Are you that person who is always running late, rescheduling, or canceling at the last minute?
- Are you working overnight the day before the deadline thinking "If I can create the perfect presentation, no one will notice I did it the last minute?"
You can turn things around ; life can bring more rewarding without always having to try so hard. Most Important you are not alone and you are not the odd ball.
I have helped so many women reframe their experiences through a different lens and learn the skills to manage their life to experience fulfillment.
Learn More abour ADHD Women Group coaching
This program aims to equip women with ADHD or ADHD like symptoms that might be causing everyday challenges to be tougher impacting their quality of life such as: time management, organization and prioritization skills, distractibility, procrastination, completing projects, perfectionism, and regulating emotions.
It provides the tools and skills to help establish ADHD friendly systems for managing and coping with these symptoms in everyday activities and tasks.
Who Would Benefit From This Program?
Women diagnosed with ADHD (or impacted by ADHD like symptoms and suspect they have ADHD) that are looking to
- Learn how ADHD can affect daily life in more detail.
- Acquire new skills for improved organization, problem solving, impulse control, focus on goals, motivation, coping strategies and or emotion regulations.
- Find extra support to address challenges like perfectionism, procrastination, time-management, or/and emotional regulation that may be hindering success at school, work, home, or relationships.
- Build a support network with other like-minded women.
What Makes This Program Beneficial?
By the end of the program participants will be able to
- Understand and reflect on how ADHD impacts their unique experience
- Identify and celebrate their abilities and strengths.
- Develop self-compassion and sustainable self-care practices.
- Create ADHD-Friendly systems to improve daily life and executive functioning.
- Develop skills for improving emotional dysregulation and build new healthy habits
- Establish a support network and connection with other incredible women with ADHD
- 9 weekly 90-min group sessions with no more than 12 women with ADHD
- Group Activities and assessments
- Access to online private group and ongoing accountability
- Two 1:1 alignment sessions (In person or online)**
Program Dates and Time:
Session Time Sundays 3:30 - 5:00 PM CST
ð First Session Sunday February 18th 2024
ð February 25th.
ð March 10th, 24th
ð April 7th, 14th , 21 st
ð Last Session May 5th 2024
ð Two 45 min 1:1 alignment coaching sessions (planned through coordination with the individual need to be scheduled prior to week 4 and week 5)
Registration requires a commitment to attend a minimum of 90% of classes for optimal value achievement.
9 Sessions 90 mins each + Two individual 1:1 coaching session for $600( Cost per Session is only $60)
Secure your spot and pay your $300 deposit for the program today
Installments Option Available
Program Scope Breakout (May vary according to group needs and progress)
Acknowledging You're Not Alone: Embracing Your ADHD
ð Introductions get to know each other
ð Explore how ADHD can show up and impact women in a different way than the typical description of ADHD symptoms.
ð Reflect how ADHD impacts your unique experience
Learn about the ADHD Brain and its's impact on executive functioning
ð How the ADHD brain works
ð Attention dysregulation and hyperfocus
ð Time blindness and now or future thought process
Emotional hyperarousal and dysregulation with ADHD
ð Impulsivity and emotional hyperarousal
ð Rejection sensitivity dysphoria
ð The epidemic shame of ADHD
The ADHD zone and the three Ps
ð Getting unstuck from ADHD paralysis
ð Overcoming perfectionism and being okay with good enough
ð Understanding the emotions behind procrastination
Your unique ADHD owner’s manual
ð What’s your unique ADHD flavor
ð Personal Values influence motivational and stressful triggers.
ð Becoming aware of the circumstances that support success vs. the ones hindering progress
Leveraging saboteurs and strengths to create transformation
ð Embracing a strength-based mindset
ð The pitfall of over exhausting our strengths
ð Set yourself up for success by realistic goals
Establishing a foundation for self-regulation and consistency
ð Set realistic goals and expectations
ð Break down in progressive short-term goals
ð Visualization and prioritization techniques
Building Habits and ADHD friendly environments
ð Build healthy habits and create persistent routines
ð Proactively prevent and manage burnout
ð Develop your coping skills toolbox and fallback strategies
Cultivate Resilience and Foster Your Support System
ð Build your coping skills toolbox and fallback strategies
ð Elicit social support from friends and family
ð Reflection and intention setting